Anca Pop Charles
Anca Pop is an IT and Cybersecurity Executive, Entrepreneur and Board Member. She has worked with different industries such as healthcare, finance, automotive, airports and non-profit.
Mrs. Pop is the Founder & CEO of 365 Striker, an information security consulting company. She has previously been the Director of IT Governance and Business Platform services at Emdeon (now Change Healthcare) where she also worked with the CISO to build the Infosec team. She worked for HCA with hospital CEOs, educating them on security and helped with IT governance and security. She has a proven history of exceptional communication skills, forging key industry partnerships, driving team optimum performance, and communicating complex ideas across all professional levels.
Mrs. Pop holds an M.B.A. from Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University; a B.B.A. in Computer Information Systems from Eastern Michigan University; an A.D in Computer Science and Math from Washtenaw Community College; an A.D. in Telecommunications and Electrical Engineering from Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania. She is currently pursuing a PHd in Information Assurance and Security from Tennessee Tech University (TTU).
Previous Speaking Engagements include:
- Powderkeg – Speaking about Entrepreneurship in Nashville
- INFORMATION SECURITY TRENDS FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS;
- GENCYBER CAMP—Encouraging students to learn more about information security
- WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY OF TENNESSEE — SECURITY PANEL;
- SBA PANEL DISCUSSION – Owning a small business
- Tedx Nashville: Cryptocurrency Hype vs. Fact
- BLOCKCHAIN Overview FOR THE AMERICAN FINANCIAL PROFESSIONALS(AFP)
- PCI for THE AMERICAN GAS ASSOCIATION;
- TECH EXECUTIVE FORUM;
- AFWA — INFORMATION SECURITY RISK TO FINANCIAL COMPANIES
- VANDERBILT – SAVY speaking about Entrepreneurship