A ONE-DAY VIRTUAL EVENT FOCUSED ON ICS CYBERSECURITY TOPICS
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World’s ICS Cybersecurity Day 2021, that will take place on October 6, 2021.
Event Format: 60-75 minute online tracks*.
Sample Key Topics Covered
- Protection for SCADA Systems, Plant Controls Systems: PLC & Other Field Control Systems Devices
- ICS Cybersecurity for Manufacturing, Energy and Infrastructure Industries
- Cyber Attacks & Their Effects on Industrial Environments
- IoT & ICS Security Dashboards for Management & Auditors
- The Role of AI in ICS Cybersecurity
Also, you have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel/presentation.
*One track = a live panel discussion with 4-6 participants and Q&A from the audience at the end of the track OR one track = 3-4 live presentations with the Q&A from the audience at the end of the track. All sessions will be live (not pre-recorded).
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at email@example.com
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
February 2021 – Call for speakers opens
August 6, 2021 – Call for speakers closes
August 20, 2021 – Speakers notified of acceptance
September, 2021 – Final agenda published
October 6, 2021 – IIoT World’s ICS Cybersecurity Day