A One-Day Virtual Event Focused On The Future Of Energy:
Decarbonization, Decentralization, Digitalization
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World’s Energy Day 2021, that will take place online on August 12, 2021.
Event Format: 60-75 minute online LIVE tracks* on the following topics:
Sample Key Topics Covered
- The Role of IIoT in Next-Generation Renewable Technologies
- The Electrification of Transportation. Impact on Mobility
- Energy Transition – How O&G Companies Leverage Their IIoT Experience to Drive it
- The Role of AI in Energy Management: Pragmatic Approaches, What Is AI and What It Is Not?
- The Electrification of Transportation. Trends in EV Adoption and Implications for Infrastructure
- How Sustainability Trends Are Disrupting Energy
Also, you have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel/presentation.
*One track = a panel discussion with 4-6 participants and Q&A from the audience at the end of the track OR one track = 3-4 presentations with the Q&A from the audience at the end of the track. All sessions will be live (not pre-recorded).
- Real World use cases and live discussions about IIoT in energy and how technology is reshaping energy industry.
- Interactive roundtable sessions
- Virtual networking with all the participants in the event’s platform
- Clubhouse gathering at the end of the event.
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
February 2021 – Call for speakers opens
June 18, 2021 – Call for speakers closes
June 30, 2021 – Speakers notified of acceptance
July 2021 – Final agenda published
August 12, 2021 – IIoT World’s Energy Day