This event is part of the Global Cybersecurity Awareness Month and will focus on Digital Strategies to Achieve Industrial Cybersecurity.
The event will address industrial cybersecurity across various industries, including: Manufacturing, Smart Buildings/Cities, Energy, Smart Infrastructure. The format of the event: 4-5 panel discussions < 90 min each on topics such as:
- Incident Communications. How to Disclose a Cyber Incident?
- Industrial IoT Security Maturity Model: Nudge for the Security of the Industrial IoT
- Best practices form ICS securities in various industries
- Cybersecurity Architecture & Governance for IIoT implementations
- Zero Trust Security framework for IoT
- Ransomware attacks and Adversarial Machine Learning attacks on ICS and Possible Solutions
Also, we will provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at email@example.com.
For all attendees, a special “speed-dating” networking opportunity will be available.
Attendee feedback from previous events has shown that the most insightful sessions are presented by end-users. The end-user is the organization that is receiving the business outcome of an ICS cybersecurity solution.
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
We invite ICS cybersecurity thought leaders to present at IIoT World’s Industrial Cybersecurity Day in October, showing how their experiences can be applied and lessons learned.
September 22, 2020 – Call for speakers closes
September 30, 2020 – Speakers notified of acceptance
October 2020 (TBD) – Dry runs with the speakers/moderators
October 22 – IIoT World’s Industrial Cybersecurity Day event