March 18, 2021
that will bring together IIoT subject matters experts from all over the world to share insights on smart manufacturing. This virtual event will focus on deploying machine learning on devices and on the network infrastructure that supports the intelligent IoT in manufacturing.
We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of hardware and software facilitating AI at the edge with examples focused on smart manufacturing.
The content is targeted to CxOs, executives, as well as technology-oriented executives, engineers, IT/OT professionals.
• Creating the foundation of Digital Manufacturing
• The Future of Manufacturing with Edge & Industrial Analytics
• Accelerate ROI from your Digital Investments
• AI and Digital Twins in Manufacturing: Case Studies
• From Concept to Production: What OEMs Can Learn From Verizon's IoT Product Strategy
• AR and 3D Visualisation in Manufacturing
• Who is attacking Smart Factories?
• Best Practices for Mitigating OT Cyber Risk
• Manufacturing Maturity Matrix
• Interface Edge Computing and Artificial Intelligence
• [Roundtable] Future IIoT technology in manufacturing
• [Roundtable] Bringing Order to ICS Cyber Chaos
• [On Demand] Engineered for Secure Industrial Controls: Insights from an Operations Leader Survey
IIoT World™ is the first Global Digital Publication focused on Connected Industry, Industrial Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. Our associates are handpicked with one characteristic in mind: digital transformation DNA and draw from the insights, hands-on experience of the world’s best newsrooms & industrial enterprises to deliver content and coverage across a wide range of industry categories. IIoT World™ was started by Carolina Rudinschi, Ph.D. & Lucian Fogoros. In under nine months, IIoT World became the #1 global influencer on several topics that include: Industrial IoT, Smart Manufacturing, ICS Security, SCADA, Predictive Analytics & Maintenance (according to KCore analytics). Also, IIoT World is ranked in the top 30 digital transformation and smart city influencers. For more information about IIoT World, visit www.IIoT-World.com