IIoT World Manufacturing & Supply Chain Day
At this virtual event, we will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of Edge & Cloud Computing, Analytics, AI, ML, and AR in Manufacturing & Supply Chain.
Event Format: 60-minute panel discussions focused on IIoT and Generative AI for Manufacturing and Supply Chain. All tracks will be live (no pre-recorded sessions).
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, download our sponsorship packages or contact us at email@example.com. Also, you can leave a message at +1 949-427-0564 and we will call you back.
Our goals for 2023 event:
We are targeting:
- Accelerating Innovation and Agility in Manufacturing with IIoT and Machine Learning
- Real-time Data Analytics and AI for Demand Forecasting in the Supply Chain: IIoT as a Strategic Enabler
- Applying Generative AI to Supply Chain Optimization: Improving Logistics and Inventory Management
- Generative AI in Digital Twins for Real-time Simulation and Optimization in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations
- IIoT Applications for Predictive Maintenance and Asset Optimization in Manufacturing
- Driving Operational Excellence with IIoT and Advanced Analytics: A Path to Manufacturing Success
- Generative AI for Sustainable Manufacturing: Reducing Waste and Environmental Impact
- Standards and Interoperability: Addressing the challenges related to standardization, interoperability, and integration of diverse IIoT devices
- AI-powered Quality Control in Manufacturing: Leveraging IIoT for Zero Defects
- ROI Analysis of IIoT Implementation in Manufacturing: Calculating the Business Value
- Using Generative AI for Material Selection and Product Customization in Manufacturing
- Incident Response and Recovery in Manufacturing: Building Resilience Against Cyber Threats
- Cybersecurity Best Practices for Securing Connected Manufacturing Systems and Supply Chains
IIoT World Manufacturing & Supply Chain Day will explore Real World uses cases of Edge Computing, Analytics, AI, ML, and AR.
Also, we will have a couple of panels focused on ICS cybersecurity.