Why you should join IIOT World's Industrial Cybersecurity Day 2020
IIoT World’s Industrial Cybersecurity Day will address ICS cybersecurity topics across various industries, including: Manufacturing, Smart Buildings/Cities, Energy, Smart Infrastructure. The format of the event: 4-5 panel discussions < 90 min each on topics such as:
• Incident Communications. How to disclose a cyber incident?
• Industrial IoT Security Maturity Model: Nudge for the Security of the Industrial IoT
• Best practices form ICS securities in various industries
• Cybersecurity Architecture & Governance for IIoT implementations
• Zero Trust Security framework for IoT
• Ransomware attacks and Adversarial Machine Learning attacks on ICS and Possible Solutions
The event is on October 22, 2020.
Top five reasons to attend IIOT World's Industrial Cybersecurity Day 2020
1. In-house expertise:
Brings brilliant minds to the conference, with strong speakers that will provide you with priceless knowledge gained from their own experience and real life case studies.
2. Pick your sessions:
IIOT World’s Industrial Cybersecurity Day provides you with a diverse array of sessions to choose from, all focused on ICS Cybersecurity.
3. Crash course:
Find out more about Industrial cybersecurity across multiple verticals in a single day than many do by slaving over books for months in this ultimate crash course.
4. Brand new format:
Get a chance to become a part of a completely innovative approach to online education – a one day virtual conference streaming from different countries across the world.
5. All the hottest:
Receive only the most up-to-date information about the Industrial Cybersecurity and IIoT – all the hottest trends, lessons learnt, best practices etc.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get access to free passes for our next events that we will organize in 2020.