Smart Energy Virtual Event The future of energy themes (Decarbonization, Decentralization, Digitization, and the role of Digital Twin in this sector).
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World Energy Day 2024, a virtual event that will take place on March 14. This is a dedicated event focused on deploying IIoT/AI technologies in energy. We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of IIoT/AI/digital twin in energy. We will also have a few sessions focused on cybersecurity for the energy sector.
Event Format: 60 minute live panels on topics focused on IIoT/AI/digital twin technologies in energy. All tracks will be live (no pre-recorded sessions).
Sample Key Topics Covered During the Smart Energy Event
- Mirroring Success: Digital Twins and their Strategic Role in Business Resilience
- AI-Enabled Predictive Analytics for Grid Resilience
- Industrial IoT for Renewable Energy Integration
- Mastering the Data Puzzle: Strategies for Accurate, Secure, and Ethical Data in GenAI and Digital Twins
- Machine Learning for Anomaly Detection in Energy Data
- Energy storage solutions for managing industrial energy needs and grid stability
- AI Solutions for Enhancing Energy System Resilience
- AI-Enabled Electrification and Decentralization of Energy Systems
- Securing Industrial IoT Networks in the Energy Sector
Also, you have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel/presentation.
*One track = a panel discussion with 4-6 participants and Q&A from the audience at the end of the track. All sessions will be live (not pre-recorded).
- Real World use cases and live discussions about IIoT/AI/Digital Twin and ICS cybersecurity in energy and how technology is reshaping the energy industry.
- More focus on sustainability and resiliency in the energy sector
- Virtual networking with all the participants in the event’s platform
- AI Matchmaking during the event
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
February 2024 – Speakers notified of acceptance
March 2024 – Final agenda published
March 2024 – Dry runs with the speakers/moderators
March 14, 2024 – IIoT World Energy Day