A ONE-DAY VIRTUAL EVENT FOCUSED ON THE FUTURE OF ENERGY: DECARBONIZATION, DECENTRALIZATION, DIGITALIZATION
We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World Energy Day 2023, that will take place on March 2. This is a dedicated virtual event focused on deploying IIoT/AI technologies in energy. We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of IIoT/AI in energy.
Event Format: 55 minute live panels on topics focused on IIoT/AI technologies in energy. All tracks will be live (no pre-recorded sessions).
Sample Key Topics Covered
- Digital transformation for a sustainable energy transition
- Why connecting the energy sector with cloud computing is becoming a must
- Reducing emissions through digital tools
- Energy demand forecasting using AI and advanced analytics
- Energy storage market in the USA
- Renewable Energy vs Sustainable Energy
- The future of mobility: Hydrogen and fuel cell solutions
- Implications of blockchain in the energy sector
- Cybersecurity for energy and utilities
Also, you have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel/presentation.
*One track = a panel discussion with 4-6 participants and Q&A from the audience at the end of the track. All sessions will be live (not pre-recorded).
- Real World use cases and live discussions about IIoT in energy and how technology is reshaping energy industry.
- Interactive roundtable sessions
- Virtual networking with all the participants in the event’s platform
- Clubhouse gathering at the end of the event.
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at email@example.com
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
June 2022 – Call for speakers opens
January 31, 2023 – Call for speakers closes
March 2023 – Speakers notified of acceptance
March 2023 – Final agenda published
March 2, 2023 – IIoT World Energy Day