The call for speakers for the IIoT World Manufacturing Day, which will take place on May 22, 2024, is open now. This will be a one-day virtual event. We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of Edge Computing, Analytics, AI, ML, and AR in Manufacturing.
Event Format: 60-minute panel discussions focused exclusively on Smart Manufacturing.
All tracks will be live (no pre-recorded sessions).
Key Topics Covered
Tracks include but not limited to discuss:
- IIoT sensors and data analytics
- Edge computing in manufacturing
- Digital twins and simulation of manufacturing processes
- Innovative applications of generative AI in manufacturing processes
- Supply chain visibility and optimization
- Remote monitoring and control through IIoT devices
- The future of production: exploring Generative AI in manufacturing
- AI and Machine Learning integration to derive actionable insights
- Sustainable practices within manufacturing operations
- Human-Machine Collaboration
- Cybersecurity in IIoT
Speakers can also propose their topic and 4-5 bullet points they want to discuss during the session and if selected, those topics will be part of the final agenda.
Who should attend?
- A few new topics focused on Generative AI for Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Real World uses cases of Edge Computing, Analytics, AI, ML, and AR, in Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Interactive Sessions
- AI Matchmaking during the event
November 9, 2023 – Call for speakers opens
April 20, 2024 – Call for speakers closes
April 2024 – Speakers notified of acceptance
May 2024 – Final agenda published
May 2024 – Dry runs with the speakers/moderators
May 22, 2024 – IIoT World Manufacturing Day