Ted Rozier is the Director Of Engineering for Festo Didactic Solution Center North America Headquartered in Eatontown NJ,( Since 2014).
Before Joining Festo Didactic, He brings 18 years of experience in leading the Automation Engineering Department for Doosan Infracore Machine Tool Corporation. He specialized in the design and development of Robotics and Machine tool turnkey systems for the Automotive, Aerospace and Pharmaceutical industry.
Ted has managed the development of several User friendly automation control turnkey systems on a global scale.
As Director of Engineering of Festo Didactic, Ted is passionately looking to advance Festo Didactic as a global leader in designing and implementing Industry 4.0 learning factories and demystifing I4.0 career pathways with the view to systematically prepare individuals to excel working in dynamic and complex industrial automation environments.
• ARM ( Advanced Robotic Manufacturing) – Technical Advisory Committee
• RIA (Robot Industries Association) – Robotics Safety Committee
• AMT (Association For Manufacturing Technology) – Technical Service Committee
• OMA (Ohio Manufacturing Association) – Chief Technology Advisor ( Robotics and Automation)
The era of Industry 4.0 is upon us. Industrial manufacturing companies are facing strong demand to increase their productivity by realizing smart factories and smart manufacturing. With Festo Didactics educations training modules designed around the implementation of I4.0 methodologies – it’s now possible to foster the development of Industry 4.0
Within this discussion we will focus on one of the six solutions to transitioning a plant environment of legacy equipment into an efficient smart factory!
1. Machine Automation
2. Equipment Monitoring & Optimization
3. Machine Monitoring & Predictive Maintenance
4. MES Integration & Production Traceability
5. Factory Energy Management System
6. Cloud innovation