We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World’s Manufacturing Day 2021, that will take place on March 18, 2021. This is the first ever dedicated virtual event focused on deploying machine learning on devices and on the network infrastructure that supports the intelligent IoT in manufacturing. We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of hardware and software facilitating AI at the Edge with examples focused on manufacturing.
A few companies that already confirmed their participation are: Hitachi Vantara and UrsaLeo.
Event Format: Panel Discussions under 90 minutes each on topics focused exclusively around Manufacturing.
Key Topics Covered
- What the Future of Manufacturing will Look Like in 2021 with Intelligent Edge Technology & Industrial Analytics
- Interface Edge Computing and Artificial Intelligence
- Industry 4.0 Insight Assessment Survey/Manufacturing Maturity Matrix
- Artificial Intelligence (A.I.), AR and Digital Twin in Manufacturing: Case Studies
Also, you have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel. IIoT World’s Manufacturing Day will feature end-user case studies focused on manufacturing & supply chain.
Tracks include but not limited to discuss:
- Edge Analytics
- Edge Computing in Logistics, Industrial Inspection
- Resilience at the Edge
- Augmented Mixed Reality for Manufacturing
- Remote Monitoring in Manufacturing
- Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) in Manufacturing: Case Studies
- Best Practices & Guidance for Manufacturing during COVID-19
Who should attend?
- C-level Executives
- Plant Managers, OT/IT Managers & Directors, Product Managers, Automation Managers
- Innovators and Startups
Cost? FREE for End-Users and for the first 2000 people who will access the event through the IIoT World Manufacturing Day Pass.
- Real World uses cases of Edge Computing, Analytics & AI in Manufacturing
- Interactive Roundtable sessions
- Virtual Networking, tailored to you
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
October 2020 – Call for speakers opens
January 2021 – Call for speakers closes
January 2021 – Speakers notified of acceptance
February 2021 – Final agenda published
March 2021 – Dry runs with the speakers/moderators
March 18, 2021 – IIoT World Manufacturing Day event