We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World Industrial Metaverse Day 2023, which will take place on June 28, 2023.
This will be a one-day virtual event. We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative technology for industrial use – the industrial metaverse and what is the potential of this for different industries.
Event Format: 60-minute live panels focused on Industrial Metaverse across multiple verticals.
Key Topics Covered
Tracks include but not limited to discuss:
- Adoption of virtual and augmented reality technologies
- Remote collaboration and telepresence in the industrial sector
- Using industrial metaverse to optimize industrial processes
- Best practices for integrating the industrial metaverse into existing operations
- Case studies of successful implementation of the industrial metaverse
- Virtual reality training for industrial workers
- The future of work in the industrial metaverse
- Cybersecurity in the industrial metaverse
You, as a panelist, have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel.
Who should attend?
- C-level Executives, VPs
- Plant Managers, OT/IT Managers & Directors, Product Managers, Automation Managers
- Innovators and Startups
Cost? FREE for End-Users and for the first 500 people who will register for this event.
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
December 27, 2022 – Call for speakers opens
April 28, 2023 – Call for speakers closes
May 2023 – Speakers notified of acceptance
June 2023 – Final agenda published
June 2023 – Dry runs with the speakers/moderators
June 28, 2023 – IIoT World Industrial Metaverse Day