Status of digital readiness for Industrial Transformation programs globally
A white paper sponsored by Hitachi Vantara
Whatever your company calls it – Digital or Industrial Transformation, Industrie 4.0 or Smart Manufacturing, the questions remain.
- What are the “big” things industrial companies are trying to accomplish?
- How are they going about it (strategically and tactically)?
- What are the key indicators of digital readiness?
- And what, if anything, is delivering significant improvement?
To answer these questions, LNS Research conducted a global survey in December 2018. The study reveals that two-thirds of companies have implemented, are currently implementing, or plan to implement an IIoT program.
8 IIoT use cases to boost ROI for manufacturers
A white paper sponsored by Siemens
The Forrester report, “Internet-Of-Things Heat Map 2018: Prioritize IoT Use Cases Based On Value To Your Company Operations,” details the optimal IoT use cases for a wide range of industries.
Combining the information in the Forrester report, along with Siemens’ domain knowledge and hands-on expertise with the Industrial IoT, this ebook takes a logical look into how the IIoT can best be applied for machine builders and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
Four critical steps for a successful digital transformation in manufacturing
Read the white paper written by CIO from IDG for Hitachi Vantara to learn more about:
- Ten advantages of IIoT and analytics for manufacturers
- The 4 M’s of Manufacturing (Man, Machine, Materials and Method)
- Sullair Case study focusing on real-time monitoring of critical assets for fast response
- How to maximize performance of critical assets using IIoT
- Types of advanced analytics that can aid manufacturers
Maximizing Business Resilience through Digital Services
A white paper by IDC, sponsored by Schneider Electric
Download the Maximizing Business and Operational Resilience Through Serviceswhite paper to learn how global companies see the challenges and opportunities of digital transformation, and how third-party services help pave the way to success.