We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for All Things IIoT Day 2023, which will take place on March 2nd. This will be a one-day virtual event. We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of AI, AR, ML, and IIoT.
Event Format: 60-minute panel discussions on topics focused on Industrial IoT across multiple industries.
Key Topics Covered
Key topics covered:
- Modernizing the Manufacturing Industry with IIoT
- How to innovate with IIoT analytics while protecting your existing IT and OT investments
- Open Source Software for Industry 4.0
- MQTT and Sparkplug: Delivering Plug-and-Play Interoperability for IIoT
- AR/VR applications for Industrial IoT
- How to achieve cyber immunity in IIoT
- Startup Pitches – 3 minutes per startup.
You, as a panelist, will have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel.
Who should attend?
Smart Cities, Buildings & Infrastructure
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
October 31, 2022 – Call for speakers opens
February 2023 – Speakers notified of acceptance
February 2023 – Final agenda published
February 2023 – Dry runs with the speakers/moderators
March 2, 2023 – All Things IIoT Day