IIoT World’s Industrial Cybersecurity Day is a one day online event that will take place on October 22, 2020.
This event is part of the Global Cybersecurity Awareness Month and will focus on Digital Strategies to Achieve Industrial Cybersecurity.
The event will address industrial cybersecurity across various industries, including: Manufacturing, Smart Buildings/Cities, Energy, Smart Infrastructure. The format of the event: 7 panel discussions < 75 min each on topics such as:
- Incident Communications. How to Disclose a Cyber Incident?
- Industrial IoT Security Maturity Model: Nudge for the Security of the Industrial IoT
- Best practices for ICS security in various industries
- ICS Cybersecurity for O&G and Manufacturing Industries
- Cybersecurity Architecture & Governance for IIoT implementations
- Zero Trust Security framework for IoT
- Ransomware attacks and Adversarial Machine Learning attacks on ICS and Possible Solutions