We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World Manufacturing Day 2023, which will take place on May 17, 2023.
This will be a one-day virtual event. We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of AI, AR, ML, and IIoT in manufacturing.
Event Format: 60-minute panel discussions on topics focused on Smart Manufacturing.
Key Topics Covered
Tracks include but not limited to discuss:
- The essential components of Digital Transformation in manufacturing
- Plug-and-play IIoT
- The importance of having a good data strategy
- Getting digital transformation right in process industries
- How to improve Overall Equipment Effectiveness using IIoT technologies
- Designing scalable IIoT networks
- How to avoid common barriers to Industrial IoT success
- Exploring the Hype vs Reality of the Industrial Metaverse: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Top best practices for Zero Trust IoT Manufacturing
- Ransomware Protection Strategies for 2023
You, as a panelist, will have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel.
Who should attend?
- Real World uses cases of Edge Computing, Analytics, AI, ML, and AR, in Manufacturing
- Interactive Panels
- Virtual Networking, tailored to you.
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at email@example.com.
December 12, 2022 – Call for speakers opens
March 27, 2023 – Call for speakers closes
April 3, 2023 – Speakers notified of acceptance
May 2023 – Final agenda published
May 2023 – Dry runs with the speakers/moderators
May 17, 2023 – IIoT World Manufacturing Day