The call for speakers for the IIoT World Manufacturing & Supply Chain Day, which will take place on December 7, 2023, is open now. This will be a one-day virtual event. We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of AI, AR, ML, and IIoT in the manufacturing & supply chain.
Event Format: 60-minute panel discussions on topics focused on Industrial IoT & Generative AI for Manufacturing & Supply Chain.
Key Topics Covered
Tracks include but not limited to discuss:
- Accelerating Innovation and Agility in Manufacturing with IIoT and Machine Learning
- Real-time Data Analytics and AI for Demand Forecasting in the Supply Chain: IIoT as a Strategic Enabler
- Applying Generative AI to Supply Chain Optimization: Improving Logistics and Inventory Management
- Generative AI in Digital Twins for Real-time Simulation and Optimization in Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations
- IIoT Applications for Predictive Maintenance and Asset Optimization in Manufacturing
- Driving Operational Excellence with IIoT and Advanced Analytics: A Path to Manufacturing Success
- Generative AI for Sustainable Manufacturing: Reducing Waste and Environmental Impact
- Standards and Interoperability: Addressing the challenges related to standardization, interoperability, and integration of diverse IIoT devices
- AI-powered Quality Control in Manufacturing: Leveraging IIoT for Zero Defects
- ROI Analysis of IIoT Implementation in Manufacturing: Calculating the Business Value
- Using Generative AI for Material Selection and Product Customization in Manufacturing
- Incident Response and Recovery in Manufacturing: Building Resilience Against Cyber Threats
- Cybersecurity Best Practices for Securing Connected Manufacturing Systems and Supply Chains
Speakers can also propose their topic and 4-5 bullet points they want to discuss during the session and if selected, those topics will be part of the final agenda.
Who should attend?
- A few new topics focused on Generative AI for Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Real World uses cases of Edge Computing, Analytics, AI, ML, and AR, in Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Interactive Sessions
- AI Matchmaking during the event
May 24, 2023 – Call for speakers opens
October 31, 2023 – Call for speakers closes
November 2023 – Speakers notified of acceptance
November 2023 – Final agenda published
November/December 2023 – Dry runs with the speakers/moderators
December 7, 2023 – IIoT World Manufacturing & Supply Chain Day