We’re thrilled to announce that we’re opening the call for speakers for IIoT World Manufacturing & Supply Chain Days 2022, which will take place on December 7–8. This will be a one-day virtual event. We will be gathering a global audience to explore the most innovative real-world use cases of AI, AR, ML, and IIoT in manufacturing and supply chain for manufacturing.
Event Format: 60-minute panel discussions on topics focused on Smart Manufacturing & Supply Chain for Manufacturing.
Key Topics Covered
Tracks include but not limited to discuss:
- Digital Transformation trends for Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- The Smart Factory of Tomorrow – What you need to know and where to start
- The importance of having a good data strategy
- The role of AI and Machine Learning in manufacturing
- How to achieve agility and flexibility in manufacturing & supply chain: best practices
- Why advancement of green logistics in supply chain management is becoming a trend
- Cognitive planning and AI-driven predictive analytics for supply chain in manufacturing
- Supply Chain as a Service (SCaaS) business model
- Cybersecurity Risks in Manufacturing Supply Chains
You, as a panelist, will have a chance to propose your topic and 4-5 bullet points you want to discuss during your panel.
Who should attend?
- C-level Executives, VPs
- Plant Managers, OT/IT Managers & Directors, Product Managers, Automation Managers
- Innovators and Startups
Cost? FREE for End-Users and for the first 500 people who will register for this event.
- Real World uses cases of Edge Computing, Analytics, AI, ML, and AR, in Manufacturing & Supply Chain Industries
- Interactive Roundtable sessions
- Virtual Networking, tailored to you.
We will also provide the opportunity for sponsors to schedule 1-on-1 meetings during the event. Reach out for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Because there is considerable competition for the limited number of presentation opportunities, vendor presentations will be assigned as part of the sponsorship packages.
October, 2022 – Speakers notified of acceptance
November 2022 – Final agenda published
November 2022 – Dry runs with the speakers/moderators
December 7–8, 2022 – IIoT World Manufacturing & Supply Chain Days