08:30 – 09:15 ET
Strengthening our People
During this C-level round table, together with the host, you will discuss:
- Reasons why the people pillar needs strengthening
- Framework for understanding and supporting people who are critical for our roadmaps
- Setting up people for success
Note: you’re applying to this round table as a panelist.
Total capacity: 10 seats.
09:30 – 10:45 ET
Creating a more resourceful world: IoT's impact on the Utility and Oil & Gas industries
12:15 – 13:15 ET
Maximizing Business Resilience through Digital Services
12:15 – 13:15 ET
The importance of co-innovation for Smart City Success
Did you know that, right now, 55% of the world’s total population lives in cities? And that percentage is expected to reach 70% by 2050. That means that urban areas will have no choice but to grow during the next decades.
Public institutions and private organizations are working to build what we call the smart city. And startups, in particular, are playing a vital role in the construction of the smart city.
Our expert panelists will delve into how:
- New co-innovation approaches between government and startups are redefining the people, processes and technology to support commercialization
- Enterprises can maximize the value of their IP through smart partnerships
- They’ve witnessed smart cities successfully partnering with startups using new technologies such as the Internet of Things, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
Category: Smart Cities
IIOT-World Attendee code for the free download to support you on the human aspect of the Digital transformation Journey: People, Process, Technology.
Ei World’s STARS app is available for download below.
After you download the app, and register, use this IIOT-World Voucher Code for specially curated content for the conference:
Ei World created the STARS App. Globally recognized for its pioneering work in the application of emotional resilience and emotional intelligence (EI). Ei World (established 1999) helps world-class technical organizations build competitive advantage through focused investment in key individuals and teams. We support CEOs, leaders and teams through coaching, leadership development, and team effectiveness programs. The team comprises EI, organizational and health psychologists, and experienced global executive coaches. https://www.eiworld.org/
13:20 – 14:55 ET
The Manufacturing Analytics Journey
Category: Industrial IoT, Analytics
This track is sponsored by Hitachi Vantara and Oden Technologies.
14:00 – 15:40 ET
15:00 – 15:55 ET
Where to start with IIoT and the true cost of integrating IIoT into your business
Many companies are hoping for strong returns on their Industrial Internet of Things investments—but they’re being surprised by some unexpected deployment costs. One component of IIoT investment is identifying the business value of adopting Industrial IoT initiatives but an equally important part is accounting for hidden costs. Our panellists will delve into a practical breakdown of costs and investment expectations based on experience working with hundreds of companies to deploy their fleets of connected devices.
This panel will cover (amongst many things):
- Where to start with IIoT
- A breakdown of costs when integrating IoT into business processes and products
- Why hardware has a critical role in successful IIoT solution
- How product lifecycle affects your profitability
Category: Industrial IoT
Download here “The 14 IIoT Providers That Matter Most And How They Stack Up” research by Forrester, sponsored by Siemens.
16:00 – 17:30 ET